Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Creating Wealth, Health

The blogging has just begun and i am dreaming of making some money. Well who doesnt like to get paid for writing down one's thoughts. But how will i ensure that people view my blog. What content is of interest to everybody ? To be honest I am not concerned about all this. I only intend to put down my thoughts and make statements on which i feel strongly about.
The first thing is to let know that Google offers u a chance to earn thru adsense. So anybody blogging pls check the adsense section.
Coming to some more ideas which i was thinking about , during lunch break, well i am a doctor, anyperson with any queries can post on my blog regarding his health problem or for that matter any problem, I will try my best to give the most appropriate answer.

No comments: